How would you answer this question, “What does it mean to be mission-led and not job-led?”
When I asked my guest, Samuel Suraphel this question I had no idea that his response would lead me to one of the biggest reframes about work that I’ve had!
Hold on to your hat and get ready for a powerful nugget-packed conversation!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need to work your way out of your job
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to lose your job
- A different way of seeing how problem-solving relates to your work
- The central place of adding value to your understanding of work
- The role and order of money in the life of a creating maven
- Why what we’re talking about will make you future ready
- How being multi-passionate can be an asset and not just a reason to be unfocused
- Why this is all ultimately about your mind and mindset
- And so much more….
In the end, I know you’ll be just as inspired and motivated as I was to recommit to this creating journey as a true creating maven.
About my guest: Samuel Suraphel is an entrepreneur, global program manager, and technology specialist with over 20 years of experience designing, managing, and successfully completing complex projects that require creative problem-solving skills and leadership in a multicultural environment. Since 2014, he has led Mansa Colabs, a company that supports the growth of early-stage companies and non-profit projects. Mansa Colab’s client companies include Genii Games, Smithsonian’s National Museum of African Art, Gateway CDC, and a leading non-profit working to increase diversity in health systems. A strong focus is also placed on entrepreneurship ecosystem building, particularly for African Diaspora businesses, and the promotion of the creative sector as a source for entrepreneurial and employment opportunities.
Follow Samuel here:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuel-suraphel-372761/
Instagram – @mansa_colabs
Website – www.mansacolabs.com.